Easy Overnight Oats Recipes
Overnight oats are rich in many nutrients, can be made in large batches, and don’t require any heating.
- Oats- 1/2 cup
- Milk (Cow Milk/ Coconut Milk/ Almond Milk)- 1/2 cup
- Chia seeds (optional)- 1/8 cup
- Yogurt (optional)- Yogurt adds extra protein and creaminess.
- Vanilla Essence (optional)- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Sweetener (optional)- A few drops of zero-calorie Stevia or a little maple syrup, 2-3 chopped dates, or half a mashed banana can sweeten your overnight oats.
To prepare this overnight oat, simply mix all the ingredients and refrigerate them overnight in an airtight container. Add your favorite toppings in the morning while serving.